Shiksha Maitri (A product of ISERDIndia Analytics) is an attempt in achieving wisdom through self- reliance, with an objective of making education a self- realization and a fundamental means in achieving the full human potential; with a primary objective to achieve social and economic mobility, inclusion and equality, initiatives must be taken to transform the current learning ecosystem of the country where much of the focus is on preparing a mindset for clearing examinations rather than enabling a learning module from early stage to the higher levels of education.
For our various courses and webinar workshops, we have partnered with experts from top universities, law firms, patent and Trademark agents, IP heads from top MNC's and many more.
Salient Features of the Book:
- The Patent Act, 1970 as amended by (Amendment) Act, 2005
- The Patent Rules, 2003 as amended by (Amendment) Rules, 2021
- Case Laws involving cross-references of sections, rules, forms and fees for better understanding
- Time limits prescribed by the Patent Act, 1970 and Patent Rules, 2003
- Patent Prosecution Process at Indian Patent Office
- Learn important aspects of Patent Cooperation Treaty(PCT)
- Landmark Patent Cases of India
- Formulas for Fee Memorization
- Flowcharts are added for better understanding of concepts
- Tips from Patent Agents for Cracking the Examination
- Career Scope for Patent Agents
- Early bird discounts of 50% valid, if enrolled before 14th Jan 2023 Coupon: PAE50
- Access to this Book will be valid till 31st March 2024
- Refund Policy: As applicable, no refunds will be made after the purchase.